Blood sugars, A1C, normal ranges, carbohydrates: it’s confusing right? Not to mention all of the new medications you have to take now.
Our pharmacists may be able to provide:
- Support to manage your diabetes diagnosis. (No matter what the type).
- Help you understand what normal levels are and what tests you need to keep track of them.
- Counsel you on any medication you are prescribed.
- Teach you how to check your sugars or give yourself an injection.
- How to use a glucose meter, and even help you select an insulin pump if you need one.